The School Parents' Committee (SPC) consists of the following 20 members:
- SPC Chair
- 2 Deputies
- 13 class representatives
- The Head of AUGB London Branch
- Head-teacher of the school.
The Chair, class representatives and the Treasurer are elected by a majority vote at the School Annual General Meeting.
The work of SPC aims to represent and protect the interests and needs of all parents and children of the School. The activities of SPC are governed by the Charter of the School and focus on the following key areas:
- SPC aims to promote a positive image of the School with parents and wider community. SPC collaborates with the Pedagogical Team and the Board of the London AUGB branch to support further the development of the School and facilitate ongoing improvement of its educational process.
- SPC raises valuable funds for the School through organisation of the cultural events and extracurricular activities for School children, parents and wider Ukrainian community in London. These events are relying heavily on the volunteering support from parents and wider community members.
- SPC helps to look after School premises and equipment. Funds raised by SPC enable the School to buy educational resources and equipment and help replenish teaching materials supplies. SPC raised funds also support cultural events and trips, cover travel and lunch expenses for School staff.
We are glad that our team of SPC consists of extremely dedicated, talented and professional people who work hard to improve and develop the school every year, and in this way, prove that nothing is impossible, that it is important to believe in what you are doing and to keep striving for your goal!
We would like to thank all Parents of the School for their continued support and taking such an active part in the events and activities organized by SPC. Your support is extremely important because the School would not be able to function without your valuable contributions.